Yes, you heard it right!!! 2017, American Teen Comedy Horror internet series The Babysitter, directed by McG is coming back for its fans with a brand new season. This Netflix original series was written by Brian Duffield. It becomes launched on Oct 13, 2017. The Next season will be named as The Babysitter: Killer Queen.
RELEASE DATE AND TRAILER FOR ‘THE BABYSITTER: KILLER QUEEN’
The makers had announced about the next sequel of the series on Sep 26, 2019. The makers have also dropped a trailer on YouTube platform on Aug 27, 2020.
And finally, we are going to unveil the release date for this series. By the end of the trailer, you saw the release date which Sept 10, 2020. So again the evil babysitter is coming back to interfere with Cole’s life.
WHAT HAPPENED TO COLE IN ‘THE BABYSITTER’
SPOILERS FOR ‘THE BABYSITTER’
The Babysitter, released in 2017, revolves around a 12-years-old high school boy, Cole Johnson, who was left with a Babysitter, Bee, whenever his parents went out for work. Firstly, Bee, the Babysitter acts cool and shut friend, but Cole finds something mysterious about her.
He motivated by one of his neighbors who happens to be his best friend, Melanie, to check what the babysitter does when he goes to bed. One night, he noticed Bee in conjunction with a few of her excessive faculty friends (Max, John, Allison, Sonya, and Samuel) gambling reality or dare. While playing the game, Bee killed Samuel and claims that they all a part of Satanic Cult and whose next target is to kill Cole.
The store further revolves around how Cole escapes from the place and managed to save his life and kill off the cult.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO SEE IN ‘THE BABYSITTER: KILLER QUEEN’
As from the trailer, we can see that the story moves forward after 2 years where Cole is trying to move on with the memories of that night, where he almost going to killed by his babysitter Bee. But as we move forward, we saw that all the cults are coming back to take revenge from Cole. It is going to be very exciting to see how well he is going to fight with them all and save his and his best friend, Melaine’s life.
CAST FOR ‘THE BABYSITTER: KILLER QUEEN’
- Samara Weaving will be seen as Bee, Cole’s attractive and evil babysitter
- Judah Lewis will be seen as Cole Johnson, a high-school boy whose parents left him with a baby sitter when they have to go out.
- Hana Mae Lee will be seen as Sonya, Bee’s goth friend (cult)
- Robbie Amell will be seen as Max, Bee’s jock friend (cult)
- Bella Thorne will be seen as Allison, Bee’s cheerleader friend (cult)
- Andrew Bachelor will be seen as John, Bee’s friend (cult)
- Emily Alyn Lind will be seen as Melaine, Cole’s neighbor who cheers him to spy Bee.
- Leslie Bibb was playing as Mom, Cole’s mother
- Ken Marino was playing as Dad, Cole’s father
- Doug Haley was playing Samuel, a victim of Bee and her cult
If you love horror series or movies, then you should definitely watch this out on Netflix.