Netflix’s original, The Babysitter is an American Horror Comedy movie. Its first part was released on Oct 13, 2017. Thi movie is created by McG and written by Brian Duffield. Recently, its second part was dropped on Netflix on Sept 10, 2020, The Babysitter: Killer Queen.
The series shows how a babysitter does evil practices with some of her friends to get some demonic powers by hunting innocent kids by babysitting them.
IS BABYSITTER IS COMING BACK WITH ITS THIRD SEASON??
We have a piece of good news for all the fans of Babysitter is that the movie may come back with its third season. There are high chances that fans are may get to see the third part of this horror movie. The next part will totally depend on the cast of the movie, if they get ready for the shoot then the production will soon start. It may take a longer time than usual, due to Nobel Corona Virus, and expected to release by 2024.
CAST MAY RETURN FOR ‘THE BABYSITTER SEASON 3’
- Judah Lewis will be seen as Cole Johnson
- Samara Weaving will be seen as Bee, the babysitter
- Emily Alyn Lind will be seen as Melanie, Cole’s friend
- Jenna Ortega will be seen as Phoebe Atwell
- Robbie Amell will be seen as Max, Bee’s jock friend (cult)
- Andrew Bachelor will be seen as John, Bee’s friend (cult)
- Leslie Bibb will be seen as Phyliss Johnson, Cole’s mother
- Hana Mae Lee will be seen as Sonya, Bee’s goth friend (cult)
- Bella Thorne will be seen as Allison, Bee’s cheerleader friend (cult)
- Ken Marino will be seen as Archie Johnson, Cole’s father
- Chris Wylde will be seen as Juan
- Carl McDowell will be seen as Dr. Big Carl McManus
- Julio Cesar Chavez will be seen as Diego
- Maximilian Acevedo will be seen as Jimmy
Stay connected with us for more updates on the Babysitter 3. If you haven’t seen both parts of the Babysitter then do watch it. Its both parts are streaming on Netflix