To begin with, Netflix’s collection, Cursed has become one of the best fantasy-action drama show that everybody was looking for. Moreover, the show, Cursed has left all the viewers and the fans of wanting more with the series.
The series, Cursed is an American origin fantasy drama web television series. That is created by Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler. Moreover, the show is based on a novel of the same name. That is Cursed by author Frank Miller and Tom Wheeler. And is based on Arthur, who is a well-known Arthurian legend. Moreover, the show is set on the location of the series that is the United Kingdom. The first season of Cursed dropped on July 17, 2020, on the giant.
In the series, there are plenty of familiar faces with one of the most famous Australian actress, Katherine Langford. She found fame due to the release of the fan-favorite series entitled 13 Reasons Why. Here are all the details that you should know about Cursed Season: 2.
The renewal status of Cursed Season: 2
At present, the series, Cursed hasn’t been revived yet. Besides, no official news or updates are yet made if the series will return with Season: 2.
However, if we predict the renewal from different shows renewal information. . Then according to the pattern, it is predicted that the fans might get to know the second season renewal news by the end of 2020.
When will Cursed Season: 2 return?
Since the series, Cursed is not yet renewed. Therefore, no official release date is yet announced.
However, if the giant plans to revive the show for the Season: 2, then we can see the upcoming season by the end of 2021.
Is there a trailer for Netflix’s Cursed Season: 2?
No official trailer is yet released for Cursed Season: 2 because the series is not yet revived for the second season. Besides, the production of the series hasn’t started yet. Therefore, the expectation of the trailer of Cursed Season: 2 is very unlikely.
Moreover, due to the ongoing global pandemic of COVID-19, the entire world is affected. Furthermore, there might be a delay in the production of Cursed Season: 2.
The expected storyline of Cursed Season: 2
At present, the storyline of Cursed Season: 2 is still a mystery for the fans. As there is no confirmation about the renewal of the next season. Moreover, everyone is looking up forward to see some exciting events & adventures to happen ahead in the series. Furthermore, for the character, Nimue, as if she survives her fall off from the bridge, that happened to be the climax of Season: 1.
The casting team of Netflix’s Cursed
The show has the following stars in the lead role-
- Katherine Langford plays the role of Nimue,
- Devon Terrell plays the role of Arthur,
- Gustaf Skarsgård plays the role of Merlin,
- Daniel Sharman plays the role of Weeping Monk / Lancelot,
- Sebastian Armesto plays the role of King Uther,
- Lily Newmark plays the role of Pym,
- Peter Mullan plays the role of Father Carden,
- Shalom Brune-Franklin plays the role of Sister Igraine / Morgana,
- Bella Dayne plays the role of Red Spear,
- Matt Stokoe plays the role of the Green Knight/Gawain,
Moreover, the series also has-
- Emily Coates plays the role of Sister Iris,
- Polly Walker plays the role of “Lady Lunete”,
- Billy Jenkins plays the role of Squirrel/Percival,
- Adaku Ononogbo plays the role of Kaze,
- Johannes Haukur Johannesson plays the role of Cumber,
- Sofia Oxenham plays the role of Eydis,
- Clive Russell plays the role of Wroth,
- Sophie Harkness plays the role of Sister Celia,
- Nickolaj Dencker Schmidt plays the role of Dof,
- Zoë Waites plays the role of the Widow.